You look forward to the hustle and bustle of the holidays and are excited to be a part of it. You feel great satisfaction in supporting a team of customer focussed professionals during hectic times. Your favourite reward is seeing the smiles and joy on recipients faces and listening to their stories.
- Perform a variety of duties to support all areas of the business as assigned. Includes but is not limited to:
- Tending to plants and flowers
- Prepping materials for Production Designers
- Carrying arrangements from delivery truck to customers
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Decorating displays
- Stocking shelves
- Wrapping arrangements and gifts
- Be available and willing to take direction from and help senior staff as required.
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment.
Internally motivated to stay focussed and on task.
Acts within society norms and moral principles including honesty, respect and self-control.
Consistently on time with good performance results.
- Team Oriented
Works well with co-workers and customers to contribute to the businesses overall success.
Completes all assigned tasks on time with minimal supervision or informs others when unable to meet a commitment.
Remains fully functional when circumstances change (environment, procedure, people).
Willing and able to adjust priorities, hours worked, and duties as business demands.
Provide encouragement and assistance to customers and other team members.