You appreciate the beauty of flowers and will use your passion for the art of arrangement to create bouquets and displays for a variety of occasions.
- Select, trim and arrange flowers (real or silk) to meet customer requests, using knowledge of design to choose appropriate materials and patterns relative to the occasion.
- Recommend type of merchandise and services to meet customer needs.
- Set up product displays and other merchandise.
- Keep working area clean and organized.
- Be available and willing to help in Customer Service-Sales, Operations and Delivery as needed.
Internally motivated to stay focussed and on task.
Act within society norms and moral principles including honesty, respect and self-control.
Be consistently on time with good performance results.
- Team Oriented
Work well with co-workers and customers to contribute to the businesses overall success.
Adapt traditional methods and concepts to design new applications or devise new approaches and solutions.
- Quality Oriented
Set high quality standards and strive for continuous improvement.
- Detail Oriented
Attend to details and pursue quality in the accomplishment of tasks, sometimes under pressure.
- Decision Making
Make concrete, well-informed and thought-out decisions that support the overall business. Make quick, effective decisions even when data and details are limited.